Job Opening at Ventures Platform
Ventures Platform is currently in search for a Communications & Administrative Analyst to support their program coordinator in ensuring that the desired goals and outcomes of one of their Projects in Imo State are met by performing the following duties.
Employee will be primarily responsible for:
Managing the internal and external communications strategies and campaigns of the Program.
Generating periodic reports to our stakeholders.
Providing dedicated support to the Program to ensure all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
Managing the Social Media Community, Coordinating and Distributing Content.
Ensure that the documents saved on the teams google drive folder is always updated and appropriately saved in right folders.
Assisting with meetings, presentations, reviews and performance reporting.
Ensuring the program design, delivery and documentation is done efficiently and effectively and are adaptive to changing circumstances.
Scheduling and organizing meetings and travel arrangements. Handling the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
Providing administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and training.
Supporting the program manager to manage the program calendar.
Skills & Requirements
About the Company
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Basic photography skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program management.
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
Ventures Platform is a leading source of capital, capacity building, support, and advocacy for under-served entrepreneurs, communities, and institutions, enabling them to enhance the creation of wealth and development in Africa. They are an impact-driven tribe, thinking people first at all times. When our people (team, beneficiaries, and partners) succeed, we succeed. Ventures platform always deliver quality results with innovation, professionalism, and excellence.
For more information on the application process and inquiries click on ''Apply Now''
. . . . . . . . . .