Verod Capital is an investment company that actively invests in, but not limited to light manufacturing, business services, consumer goods, agriculture, healthcare, education, and financial services. They seek to invest and partner with companies that have a minimum viable product.
A quick history of Verod capital management. It is a long-stand and rich entrepreneurial culture. Verod was founded in 2008 as an investment boutique operating out of West Africa. However, in response to the growing opportunities in West Africa, Verod transmitted to enter into new markets and turned into a truly indigenous private equity firm in West Africa. Verod is backed by a wealthy blend of mainly foreign and institutional investors such as pension funds, angel investors, asset management firms, family offices, etc. Businesses which possess the following have a higher chance of securing investment with Verod have:
- A feasible and proven business model
- High growth market potential
- Strong and quality company management and governance
- Capacity to generate significant revenue for reinvestment or returns for shareholders.
- Potential to become market leaders within the applicable sector(s)
Verod Capital Portfolio Includes: - Africa Lifestyle(A pan-African Consumer Retail)
- CSCS( Nigerian Business Services)
- DTRT(Nigerian and Ghana)
- EMZOR (Nigerian Pharmaceuticals)
- TANGERIELIFE(Nigeria Insurance)
- Amongst Many Others
Find more angel investors and venture capitalists below. Click on ''APPLY NOW'' to view the angel investor's or venture capitalist's website.