Remote Content Marketing Job
At Podia, they are building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help people sell online courses, memberships, webinars, and digital downloads to their audience. They help creators earn a living from their passion.
The online business content world is a noisy one, overflowing with clickbait content promising quick riches for little workâ€¦as long as you buy today.
Podia does things differently
As as member of the content team, you will:
- Protect online creators from shallow, predatory content
- Help them do the work required to move forward, whether they are building their first product or planning their 50th launch
- Show them what they are capable of achieving
You will do that by creating extraordinary, rich, actionable, uncompromising content; we expect every piece we publish to be the best of its kind on the internet.
If you share our passion for helping creators earn money doing what they love, and you are excited by the idea of spending your days writing content to extremely demanding standards, then we would love to chat!
Applicants should meet most if not all of the following requirements:
- Publish three long-form (2,500+ words) pieces per week
- Independently conduct SEO research for every article and incorporate it into your final product
- Write social copy for each piece you publish
- Create branded graphics for every article with Canva, Venngage or a similar tool
- Liaise with outside sources to collect original quotes for your articles
- Engage with our community of creators to do research for your content, promote new articles, and respond to feedback
- Research, pitch, and write guest posts for 4 or more external publications every month
- Help with other marketing projects as required or needed (e.g. copy for an online course or landing page)
Nice to Have
- Full-time availability. We love freelancers, but this is a full-time job for someone who wants to be a key player on our team for the long-haul.
- 2+ year experience writing at least 3 amazing, long-form, SEO-friendly content pieces per week.
Check out the following nice to have required( not compulsory, but will be an added advantage):
- Have created and/or sold an online course, membership, or download before
- Have 1+ year experience working in a remote environment
- Have worked with digital creators before
- Have worked with an editor before
- Have created, edited, and published infographics with online tools (Venngage, Canva, et cetera) before
- Can provide at least one(1) reference from an editor
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company
- 401(k) match (US-based employees)
- Health insurance (US-based employees) and other medical benefits for international employees (like a health and wellness stipend)
- Paid family leave
- Three weeks of vacation, plus a 1-month sabbatical for every three years you stay at Podia
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection
- A professional development credit
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid
Podia has been around since 2014, and are backed by some of the best investors in the business, have the greatest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help our creators win.
If that sounds like something you want to be part of, they want need to hear from you!
Click on "Apply Now"
to start an application.
Extra Income/Side Hustle Sources: View here!
. . . . . . . . . .