Remote SEO Strategist Job
Kinsta is an ultramodern cloud hosting company that is focused on WordPress hosting. They run our services on cutting edge technology and are proud of the height of support gotten from customers. They have a talented and motivated team that is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join the awesome team.
At the moment, Kinsta is looking for an experienced, data-driven SEO Strategist who gets excited about meticulously analyzing mountains of data to tease out highly-targeted optimization opportunities. This role will not be responsible for creating new long-form content. The only content-creation will be short-form content such as descriptions, titles, excerpts, alt tags, and editing content created by other content creators to ensure the proper use and concentration of targeted keywords. All these for the best search engine ranking.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
Remote SEO Strategist Job
- Closely monitoring trends and changes in SEO and ensuring the implementation of all relevant SEO best practices.
- Following of Google's quality guidelines.
- Identifying threats and opportunities created by changes in the SEO industry and ensure timely and proper reaction to these.
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies for all relevant search platforms, including, but not limited to, Google, YouTube, and Bing.
- Ensuring that new content follows SEO best practices and is optimized for maximum SERP ranking.
- Performing keyword analysis in support of all planned pieces of new content and then guide content creators based on this analysis.
- Auditing all of Kinsta's content for SEO on an ongoing basis. Identify and implement changes to improve SERP ranking and click-through rates.
- Continuously analyzing data in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other sources.
Nice to Have
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- Highly proficient with SEO analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Moz.
- Ability to analyze data to drive decisions and recommendations.
- Tech-savvy, with WordPress, HTML and PHP experience.
- Professional-level fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello and Jira.
Work Benefits & Perks
- Experience with YouTube SEO.
- Multilingual SEO experience.
This is a fully-remote role. The SEO Strategist can work from anywhere in the world with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the ideal candidate.
More information about Kinsta can be found on Kinsta.com at the ''About Us'' link in the footer of the site.
Click on ''Apply Now'' to submit an application for this job.