Move the mouse over a button inside the tabbed menu:
London is the capital city of England.
Paris is the capital of France.
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
The Orange Knowledge Programme Masters Scholarship is designed to contribute effectively to sustainable societal development. It is open to mid-level professionals in countries specified below(mostly developing countries).
The Orange Knowledge Programme allows you to experience an international classroom where you learn from fellow students and staff as well. It also allows you to create sustainable professional connections with people from other countries.
Worth of Award
Any difference between the OKP scholarship and the actual cost will be covered by the candidate.(if applicable)
Eligibility Requirements - Applicant must have a current employer's statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement
- Applicant must not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organisation; a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple
years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local
development, is in a position or through his/her
- Applicant must have a current employer's statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the format, must be endorsed in the statement.
- Applicant must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable)
- Applicant must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the applicant.
The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the programme and after his/her return will allow the scholarship recipient to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
-VIEW FULL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS HERE
List of Countries Eligible to Apply: Albania | Armenia | Afganistan | Benin | Bangladesh | Bolivia | Bhutan | Burundi | Burkina Faso | Colombia |
Cambodia | Congo(DRC) | Cuba | Ethiopia | Egypt | Guatemala | Ghana | Guinea | Jordan | Kenya |